Friday, August 27, 2010

I just met some Monks...

Just met some Humanist Monks at the thrift store, I assumed they were Krishna or Buddhist given their attire of orange robes and beards and Turban. Well, I suppose Krishna, Hindu or the like since the Buddhist tend to keep it clean cut. Anyway, shot some portraits of them, hope the one of the oldest turns out, sweet gray beard on this old Indian man's face. Rad. Anyway, going to see my friend Greg play with Greg Ginn from Black Flag tonight. In the meantime gotta finish some of the backtrack audio for the CzechsForSEX show tomorrow at Hal & Al's, I expect you all to be there. Also gotta get some stuff together for Urban Scrawl tomorrow during the day, should be a fun day. I'll post those shots when I finish the roll and develop them. Until then, enjoy these shots from roll of film I bleached before developing awhile back...





No comments:

Post a Comment