Sunday, March 20, 2011

Live Slow, Die Fat...

Hello friends,


Still at it.


Finished a couple new pieces in the last couple weeks. Need to work on a few more. The red one is a little blurry but I'm not getting the camera back out right now. Deal with it










Cap City Immersion show had a great turnout, especially for being on Gallery Hop night on the opposite end of town. Several of my friends made some sales and good times were had by all. I hung there most of the night and then bounced over to 83 for the show there. Those pieces will be up til the 26th then the next day my friend and fellow 83 artist Arlo Moon is having a show I'll be a part of. Going to try and switch out some of the work. That'll just be a one day show so don't miss it! Next month 83 is doing a solo show for some guy out of L.A. so all of us will be moving down the road to a location tbd for Gallery Hop, where, my band Mickey Mauser will finally play for all of my art friends. Should be a blast. We have a new drummer too who kills so, I'm excited for that.


Thanks again to Jill Bremiller for having me in the Cloudhaus show at Via Vecchia. Thanks to her these two pieces and one other have found a warm and loving home!






My 614 article came out. Looked good and made me sound like I knew what I was talking about. Thank you Travis, Elissa and Meghan at Photolosophys.com and everyone else at 614 Magazine.


That's all for now. As for the photo at the top. "No, wine never impairs my judgement" Note to self, when checking to see what's clogging a tube of paint...STOP SQUEEZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment